About Me:


I am a mother of two, which happens to love Beauty and Fashion, I am pursuing a career in design and I am just trying to blog. :) I may write about anything under the sun so that my readers will get to know me in what I say is "At a Glance". I will share my travels with you, my fashion sense and even my children's outfit of the day! I am a health buff but I do love food ! Will share that with you too as well ! Anything that I would like to share I will write here!. Just hope that in my small little way I get to help you with your everyday choices with fashion or interior spaces or that I may entertain you as well !

Happy Reading !!!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sultry yet soft

Just love how I put together this outfit... A slit on both side equals sultry and fierce. It seems like a tough outfit with the ankle strap shoes, the skull bracelet and the geometric earrings plus the black top, but I added softness with the long mint skirt and this is how it look.. Tell me what you think guys :)


Zara black sleeveless top
Zara Mint Maxi skirt with slit on both sides


Mango angle strap heels
Mango Belt
Celine inspired bag from IG @glamgoddess13

2 comments: