About Me:


I am a mother of two, which happens to love Beauty and Fashion, I am pursuing a career in design and I am just trying to blog. :) I may write about anything under the sun so that my readers will get to know me in what I say is "At a Glance". I will share my travels with you, my fashion sense and even my children's outfit of the day! I am a health buff but I do love food ! Will share that with you too as well ! Anything that I would like to share I will write here!. Just hope that in my small little way I get to help you with your everyday choices with fashion or interior spaces or that I may entertain you as well !

Happy Reading !!!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Going Mod

Another type of style I really have interest in in the Mod look.. I love how classic it looks, it is trendy but still classy in it's own sense.. I mean fashion is really how you want to express yourself right ? Right now this is my mood.. Navy is actually a new neutral color so you can definitely use a popping color to give the look a little more appeal. Hence the Navy and Red shoes combo. What do you guys think about this ?



This is a dress from IG @taylorclothing it's a local brand but gives off a very exquisite look I love it ....


Do you see how the red pops? These shoes came from @pillfootwear another local brand and it gives off a very appealing look....



Accessories I picked are very elegant and modern at the same time... This very beautiful Chanel inspired brooch which makes me feel royal is from @glamgoddess13 it really added beauty to the outfit and this ysl ring compliments the rest of the look.



All in all I was very satisfied with how my outfit came out to be ... I achieved the Mod look and still its looks very timeless and that's what I wanted to achieve. Hope you guys like it !


Dress: IG @taylorclothing
Shoes: IG @pillfootwear
Brooch: IG @glamgoddess13
Ring: YSL
Bangle: IG @glamgoddess13

3 comments:

  1. So classy! love your style Vanna, enjoying all your posts on Instagram and on here, keep them coming! Thanks and Good luck with everything.

    Manilyn M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful Vanna. I love the style, very classy. <3

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanna I would love to know who supplies you with your accessories. Cheers,
    Jocas

    ReplyDelete