About Me:


I am a mother of two, which happens to love Beauty and Fashion, I am pursuing a career in design and I am just trying to blog. :) I may write about anything under the sun so that my readers will get to know me in what I say is "At a Glance". I will share my travels with you, my fashion sense and even my children's outfit of the day! I am a health buff but I do love food ! Will share that with you too as well ! Anything that I would like to share I will write here!. Just hope that in my small little way I get to help you with your everyday choices with fashion or interior spaces or that I may entertain you as well !

Happy Reading !!!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Love for Audrey Hepburn


Audrey Hepburn “I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.


Audrey Hepburn was one of the most elegant movie stars back in the day and along with that she became a fashion icon for many people. She carries herself very well, she's very sophisticated and charming in her own way. That's why I truly love her ! 

I even got some gifts from these online shops which I truly love !!!



Beautiful Muscle tees with Audrey's face printed on it ...



One of a kind earrings with Audrey Hepburn's face 



Iphone5 cases with her photos as well !

These are all super pretty I swear !!! Would be a start of a nice collection for me !
Now, Audrey Hepburn themed photo shoot Cooking .... hmmmmm 

Muscle Tees: IG @rockandpink
Earrings: IG @glamgoddess13
Phone cases: IG @gadgetaccessories

No comments:

Post a Comment