About Me:


I am a mother of two, which happens to love Beauty and Fashion, I am pursuing a career in design and I am just trying to blog. :) I may write about anything under the sun so that my readers will get to know me in what I say is "At a Glance". I will share my travels with you, my fashion sense and even my children's outfit of the day! I am a health buff but I do love food ! Will share that with you too as well ! Anything that I would like to share I will write here!. Just hope that in my small little way I get to help you with your everyday choices with fashion or interior spaces or that I may entertain you as well !

Happy Reading !!!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Mint and Old rose

What I really love and understand are colors. I know how to match complimentary colors. In this case mint and old rose are shades and tones of red and green. Which makes the match very easing and cool for the eyes to view. This is quite a soft look. So I used very dainty accessories for it. The top I used gives of a vintage feel because of the fringes at the bottom that effect was really nice that's what I loved about this top I am wearing now. 





Love the details of my bag also ... It looks very classy I'm not so into white clutches or bags but this one just makes the cut!


This is what I meant by dainty accessories ... you can also see the details for the top I have here.


I love this look all together very girly again that's why I love it !
Hope you like it !


Top: IG @addicted2clothes
Pants: ZARA
Shoes: Charles and Keith
Bag: IG @kikaymatters

No comments:

Post a Comment